- How can I be sure that part of the profit from my purchase is used to help the rescues?
This is an excellent question and our customers have every right to ask it! We want to be absolutely transparent about this therefore our financial statement will be regularly updated and available on our website, under "Who we are"->"Our mission" section.
- Can I choose a rescue which I want to help to when purchasing at your store?
You can certainly make a suggestion by sending us a contact form with your message. While we take all your suggestions into consideration, we use our extensive network within the rescue community to find those most needing help.
- What payment options do you accept?
We accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shopify Pay. We do not accept direct bank transfers at tis stage.
- I've changed my mind/made a mistake. How can I cancel my order?
If your order has not yet been processed, you can cancel it by simply contacting us either using our "Contact Us" form, or directly emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case if you order has already been processed and shipped, you would need to follow the return procedure, outlined in our Return Policy.
- How long does it take to receive my order?
Your order will be dispatched within the next 24-48hrs (unless custom-made to order) and it usually takes 2-10 business days to deliver within Australia (depending on the location) and 1-3 weeks - for the international orders. You will receive an email with the tracking information once your order is processed.
- I'd like to buy one more item, but I've already placed my order. How can I add one more item to my current order?
If your order has not yet been processed, you can message your request by simply contacting us either using "Contact Us" form, or directly emailing to email@example.com. We will review your order and send you an updated invoice.
- How do I know my credit card details are safe?
All payments made through our store are protected by the SSL protocol and your details are securely stored on Shopify platform. Any anouthorised transactions will be automatically cancelled.
- Do you accept returns or exchanges?
We do accept returns for either refunds or exchanges. In order to avoid any confusion, instead of exchanging the item, we would issue you a full refund and you can place a new order for the item you wish to purchase instead. For details, please refer to our Return Policy.
- What do you mean by "eco-friendly" products?
We take great care while choosing our products and raw materials. Wherever possible, we use recycled and/or recyclable, natural, organic, biodegradable, toxic-free, vegan and cruelty-free materials that help to sustain our environment and save our planet.